Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
 
 
 
August 01, 2014

 

 

Stations
Updated On: Nov 01, 2010

Station 1 - Central

547 N Methodist Street 

Red Oak Fire Rescue Central Station, which opened in 2005 houses the Administration division of the department. Central Station is the home for one Quint, one Engine, one Heavy Rescue and One Brush Truck. Central Station’s primary response district is all City and ESD areas west of Hwy 342 to the boundaries of Ovilla and Glenn Heights.
 
 

Station 2

1201 Pierce Road

Station Two, which opened in January of 2008, services all addresses east of Hwy 342. The station is located in the 1200 block of Pierce Road. Strategically located to receive the highest ISO points for addresses within the city, the station is within five road miles of the eastern-most residences of the City of Red Oak. Station Two houses one engine, one tanker and one brush truck.

 
 
 

 


 
 
Red Oak Fire Rescue
Copyright © 2014, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By poweractivesite™

219381 hits since Jan 24, 2014

Top of Page image